Sunday, March 22, 2009




Yesterday I was like a singing bird, soaring freely here and there in the fields. Today I am a SLAVE to fickle Wealth, society rules and city customs, purchased friends, pleasing the people by conforming to the strange and narrow LAWS of men. I was born to be free and enjoy the bounty of life, but I find myself like a beast of burden so heavily laden with gold that his back is breaking. Yesterday I was carefree, sharing with the shepherds all the joys of life; eating, playing, working, singing, and dancing together to the music of the heart's TRUTH. Today I find myself among the people like a frightened lamb among the pack of wolves. As I walk in the roads, they gaze at me with hateful eyes and point at me with scorn and jealousy, and as I steal through the park, I see frowning faces all about me. I have too many secrets. For all these years I've been a speaker for the dead, uncovering SECRETS and helping people to live in the light of truth. Now I no longer tell anyone half of what I know, because if I told the whole truth there would be fear, hatred, brutality, murder, war. The secrets of this earth are not for all men to see, but ONLY for those who will seek them.



CLICK ON "TRUTH" 3X simultaneously TO REVEAL THE MESSAGE...

Type rest of the post here




1 comment:

  1. Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.
    :)
    toni

    ReplyDelete